“Sonja Vracko’s beautiful View Ridge farm, her ‘enchanted forest on the hill’ is a story onto it’s self. Built from the trees logged from her own property with her faithful horse ‘Miriam.’ A labor of love. With it’s lush, grazing pastures, and ‘Swiss chateau,’ accommodations, it is commonly referred to as ‘the horse Hilton’ by the riders in the Seattle area.”
-Douglas Puterbaugh, Dressage Trainer, Instructor, Clinician, Author of “The Seven Deadly Sins of Dressage” www.puterbaughdressage.com
Your horse will enjoy personalized feeding 4x daily, large grassy turnouts, excellent veterinary care (or can bring in your own) and a staff of knowledgeable, horse-loving people 7 days a week. You will love the incredible view and park-like landscaping.
Scroll through to take a photo tour of View Ridge Farm!
Directions to View Ridge Farm
- Starting in REDMOND, WA on NE 79TH ST go towards 166TH AVE NE – go 0.4 mi
- Turn Left on AVONDALE WAY NE – go 0.2 mi
- AVONDALE WAY NE becomes AVONDALE RD NE – go 0.3 mi
- Turn Left on AVONDALE RD EXT – go 0.1 mi
- Continue on AVONDALE RD NE – go 3.3 mi
- Turn Left on NE 137TH ST – go 0.4 mi
- Turn Right on 184TH AVE NE – go 0.3 mi
- Arrive at 14050 184TH AVE NE, WOODINVILLE